Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Solitary Seraph Interview, by The Liztress

The first ever interview for the FK Fanzine! I, Liz, interviewed one of our members. Here's how it went. I broke the interview up into parts, and did omit a little bit of fluff.

General Information-
Liz: First off, could you please tell me your name and who you are on FKR?
Sean: I'm Sean, Solitary Seraph on FKR.
Liz: So, can you tell us more about yourself?
Sean: I'm 22, I'm 6'3, I get dressed in a certain order, I wash my hands more times than is probably healthy, and I enjoy posting with friends.
Liz: Well, would you like to tell everyone what kind of music, games, and movies you like?
Sean: I'm mostly an RPG whore, I listen to metal of all types and 80s/90s pop rock, and I love horror movies.
Liz: Any favorites you have?
Sean: My favorite series are the Suikoden, Earthbound, and Breath of Fire series, my favorite horror movie is Halloween for it's spectacular use of suspense, and my favorite band at the moment is...um...too hard to decide at the moment!
Liz: You like The Jonas Brothers, don't you?
Sean: Who's that?
Liz: Umm, they are the Jonas brothers.
Liz: They are from Disney.
Sean: no idea.
Liz: Ah, well... Forget about them then.

Fallen Knights Refuge and the Fallen Knights Fanzine-
Liz: How did you find FKR?
Sean: I got bullied into joining by Gra-I made a deal with him. He posts on Anfiniti and I post on FKR.
Liz: How are you enjoying your time on FKR?
Sean: It's been pretty fun, especially talking to people. It's much more relaxing than Grave makes it out to be, and some of the people I already knew and some of them are friendly. Then there's kiwi...
Liz: Kiwi? You have a problem with the fruit?
Sean: Not at all, it was for dramatic groundhog effect.
Liz: Ah, do you think FKR is destined to be the next hippest place to post?
Sean: It will be second only to anfiniti in terms of hip, flip, and radicalness.
Liz: Do you feel like the staff at FKR does a good job? Or they need room for improvement?
Sean: I think they do a great job moderating, especially since they are the bulk of the posts. probably they should start inviting friends, but that's the only thing I can think of.
Liz: What do you feel about the Fanzine?
Sean: I think that a lot of the articles need to be longer, but that it's a great start.
Liz: What is your favotire thing about FKR? Is it a thread, forum, game, or member?
Sean: There's too much to enjoy about FKR to sit there and go "Well, X is my favorite thing."
Liz: Could name a couple things you like on FKR?
Sean: I like the FKR game, the Indie Gaming Thread, and how interested it seems in how everyone is, with threads ilke "What made you happy" "What pissed you off" "post here before going offline"
Liz: Are there things that you don't like on FKR?
Sean: KIIIIWIIIII
Sean: No, not really, there isn't anything I could say I didnt like.

The FKR Game story-
Liz: Do you think the gang will ever make it out of the game in the FKR game?
Sean: Sure, once they starve
Liz: Do you think Amber will stay with Grave? Or will he scare her off?
Sean: She's still with him?
Liz: Last we heard, yeah.
Sean: its a new record!
Liz: Does Grave have a record?
Sean: a record of suck
Liz: What did you think of Oda Yami?
Sean: Oda Yami scares me
Liz: Do you think Wiki is dead? Or did Grave mess up his attack on him?
Sean: Wiki cant die
Liz: Is he immortal?
Sean: no, Grave just screwed up and gave him reraise!
Liz: Ah.

His thoughts about Grave-
Liz: How did you meet Grave, or LoC on FKR?
Sean: he was brought to Anfiniti by a mutual friend, Kyuuketsuki. Then he disappeared after spam whoring, then returned after I accidently deleted his account (along with 300 others ;-; ) to bitch, and has stayed since
Liz: Spam whoring? Are we talking about the same person?
Sean: Post whoring*
Liz: What do you have to say about your induction into the FKR staff? Do you think it will be temporary or do you hope it's permanent?
Sean: I think for now it'll be temporary, because FKR doesnt really need any more staff, but once it grows I hope it will be temporary.
Liz: So, no matter what, you hope it was only temporary?
Sean: I think for now it'll be temporary, because FKR doesnt really need any more staff, but once it grows I hope it will be temporary permanent.
Liz: Oh, ok.
Liz: Have you ever seen a picture of Grave? And did you know he's considered a mythical creature because no one has seen him?
Sean: I have. There was a picture of him in the mall that was posted.
Liz: Was it on a milk carton?
Sean: Nope. Would you like to see it?
Liz: Yes please
Sean: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7848/gravenw4.jpg
Liz: No way...
Sean: srs
Liz: He looks pretty in pink
Liz: How did you get that picture?
Sean: google
Sean: >_>
Liz: lmao
Liz: Well, I guess this is all I can think of asking, besides how does it make you feel that Grave loves your typing?
Liz: That it is a guilty pleasure of his.
Sean: whatever floats his boat, as long as he doesnt try to slow ride me
Liz: But a fast ride is ok?
Sean: only with you baby :*
Liz: You do know that will be included in the interview posted.
Sean: *coughs*
Liz: Well, thanks for answering my questions.
Sean: No problem. :p

This has been an interview by The Liztress. Hope you all enjoyed it and please comment! And if you want to be interviewed, let me or Grave know and we will set up an interview with you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I lol'd at that picture. lol

FallenKnightAdmin said...

best interview ever, srs.