Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mr. Flibble Interview by LoC

Just a few days after Liz did her interview with Solitary Seraph, I present you an interview with Kit!

Much like Liz's interview, this has been broken down into different sections for easier reading.

General Information:

LoC: first of all, I would like
to start this interview off by saying hello to all the readers
out there. How are you doing today Kit?

Kit: I'm doing great!

LoC: Awesome! Same with me for the most part. First off let me ask you a few general questions.To start what is your name, and who are you on FKR?

Kit: Well my name is Chris, although
people who know me call me Kit, and my FKR username is Mr. Flibble.

LoC: well, nice to have you
here Kit! Can you tell me a little more about yourself,
and favorite hobbies,music etc.?

Kit: About me, I'm an A-level student,
17 years old and I live in the Wirral, part of the UK. My music tastes are kind of
varied, but I enjoy various metal artists like Sonata Arctica,
Machinae Supremacy and Finntroll. As for hobbies, just video games mainly.

LoC: so, any favorite games or genres? what about systems?

Kit: Heh, no genres in particular but I can name some games. Call of Duty 4, Team Fortress 2,
Bomberman LIVE and Counter Strike: Source are some examples, but there are others too. As for systems, I play my 360 and DS the most right now, but the PS1 had some brilliant
games so I'll mention that too.

LoC: Any favorite game series, and are you into RPG's at all?

Kit: Sure, I like certain Final Fantasy games, Earthbound, Neverwinter Nights and Elder Scrolls
IV: Oblivion. Some of my favourite series are Call of Duty, Timesplitters and Ace Attorney.

LoC: Ahh awesomeness,Phoenix Wright&Earthbound!

FKR&Fanzine Questions:

LoC: how did you first find Fallen Knights Refuge, and how much are you enjoying
your stay here?

Kit: I found FKR when a certain someone said join or die. Despite this, the forum's fun. It's
got a nice community and the forum itself has some good features. (That wasn't a plug, honestly)

Kit: I'm kidding about the worrying stuff, of course. The forum's nice.

LoC: so what are your favorite parts bout FKR? Any favorite members or topics?

Kit: Not sure, to be honest. I like the userbase, but mostly because I know a large proportion of
the members. (SHOUT OUT TO YOU GUYS WOO). Not sure about particular topics, though.

Kit: Probably the threads about various games (Like the Indie Gaming Thread.)

LoC: Nice answers!

LoC: they saw me trollin, they...oh right! The interview. Anyway, where was I?

LoC: ahh yeah, the Fanzine. How are you liking the Fanzine so far? Are you a regular
reader? any particular favorite articles or reviews yet?

Kit: Well, I didn't really take a good look until a few days ago. I've read a few things so far, but
not a lot. I don't think I should say a favourite until I've read more.

LoC: Any plans to contribute to the Fanzine in some way?(I hope lol)

Kit: I'm not a writer, so I doubt I could add anything good, but I'm sure I could find some way to
help. But I'll also make sure to come on every so often to read some stuff, since it should be a good read.

LoC: glad to hear it, and I bet I could find ways for you to contribute as well in some
capacity.

Kit: Uh oh, I may have to work! lol

LoC: lol, i'll work you into the ground! Err, I mean I may have you do short articles or something, like Top 10 lists or someting like that, so nothing too taxing lol

LoC: Anyway, one last FKR related question: what do you think is the forums biggest
flaw, and how do you think it can be fixed?

Kit: It's hard to say, but I guess it could have more members, as long as they aren't dicks or anything.

LoC: yeah, expansion is always a goal...but we want to keep the idiots and assholes out.

LoC: so, what are your thoughts on FKR's staff including the recently promoted
Solitary Seraph?

Kit: They're nice and do the forum good, as for SS, I don't know him very well personally, but
I'm sure that if you guys think he'll do some good work, he will. OR ELSE!

LoC: he know's that i'd whoop his arse to give less than his best! Anyway are there any additions
or changes which may make FKR or the Fanzine better?

Kit: Needs more me! I'm kidding, I can't really think of anything really significant.

LoC: Well I guess that about wraps things up then. Thanks again for the interview, and maybe we'll do another one sometime!

Kit: Thanks, any time!


























No comments: