Monday, September 8, 2008

The Dark Knight review

I know this review is a bit late, especially since I seen the film on opening day, but I felt the need to post a review anyways.

Let's get down to business. How good was this film? Well, honestly, it had to be the best film of the year. Sorry Iron Man. The film was just perfect. Heath Ledger portrayed a crazy Joker, which was truly the highlight of the film. Christian Bale still did a wonderful job as Batman, but everyone hated the new growl voice; I actually didn't mind it all too much. And I must not forget about Aaron Eckhart's performance as Harvey "Two Face" Dent. It was just awesome.

Anyways, the film was full of exciting action. The scene with the semi flipping was spectacular. And it wasn't even done with CGI. The 2.5 hours of film truly doesn't let up. You'll be exposed to action and wit from the Joker and awesomeness from Batman. Here's the thing, it's best that you see this film in theaters, better if you'd see it in an IMAX theater though. So go out and see this film before it is officially done in theaters.

Here's my rating on the film: 10/10

3 comments:

FallenKnightAdmin said...

Good work on the review man! I like how you managed to fit everything important into a short little review :)

The Liztress said...

Nice review. It makes me want to watch the movie even more.

Unknown said...

I wish I would of spoke on the love triangle between Dent, Dawes, and Wayne, but oh well. But yeah glad you guys liked it. :)