Friday, September 12, 2008

The Forbidden Kingdom review

Last night I decided to watch The Forbidden Kingdom. I was expecting a sub par film, but it actually turned out pretty good. It was nothing impressive, but the film kept my interest. Anyways the film is about a young boy, who is brought to a different dimension to bring back a staff to the rightful owner. Jet Li plays the Monkey King (who the young boy must return the staff to), as well as a monk who himself tries to bring the staff back to the rightful owner. Jackie Chan plays a drunk, who encounters the boy. I really don't want to spoil it for the people who want to see it, so I won't say anything else about the film.

But yeah I really enjoyed it. It had enough action, maybe a little too much, but oh well. If you're a fan of anything to do with Martial arts, or fighting, than you might like this film.

I honestly have no idea of what I should rate this film, maybe a 6/10. That seems pretty plausible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry for not adding a ton of info, just didn't feel the need to.