Friday, October 31, 2008

MSN Beta 9.0 Review, by Lloyd Reed

Program Name: MSN Beta 9.0
Platform: Windows

Review, by Lloyd Reed( guest contributer)


I have been using the new MSN(Windows Live) Messenger for a few weeks now, I shall rate it

Layout: 9.0

I like the layout, its very slick, it have built-in themes, a favorites for quick chatting with importaint people.

Use: 10.0

I would say, perfect. I use this quite often, it runs faster that the old 8.5 that I had. Its great.

E-Mail: 10.0

Another perfect. It tells you how many e-mails you have, and if you installed the MSN mail, like I did, you will love looking at your mail in a nice program.

Overall: 29/30

I am really happy with this. Its really good, its sleek, and its light on the resources.
I have not seen any issues with it at all. My last MSN would log-in and out randomly, none of that here! Over all, I say, I can't wait for this to be out of the beta.

No comments: