Wednesday, December 31, 2008

FK Fanzine: December 2008 in retrospect

With December and in fact all of 2008 now at it's end, I think that's time again to provide another month in retrospect, to let everyone know what we have been up to, and my thoughts on it all. 

As some of you may not know, December has been a very difficult month for myself due to computer problems, and illness, along with some other personal issues. By speaking with my fellow Fanzine staff, I can tell you that December was a pretty tough time for all of us, and I think that's part of why we didn't have more content this time around. On the bright side, I honestly believe that this coming month should go a bit more smoothly, or so we would hope anyway. Thank you again for continuing to read and support Fallen Knights Refuge, and you can look forward to a lot more content through the coming year!

Sincerely, LoC(Fanzine Editor& Chief) 

No comments: