Monday, December 1, 2008

Ask-A-Girl

Alright so, this new idea has been brought up by The Liztress, and I volunteered to be the bait. I'm not sure if I was supposed to post this, but since I have nothing else to do, I'm going to anyway. But, here's how it'll go: I will be responding to questions that the readers, you guys, will be sending to me. But, the trick is, I only will be answering questions from males. I will respond to 3-5 questions for every post I make. Here are the questions for this post/week.

Kat, Why do women say "This dress is a perfect fit and I love the colour, I'll go try something else on"?

Yours Sincerely,
Arnold J. Rimmer


Dear Mr. Rimmer,

When women usually say this, it means that though they love the dress that they're trying on, they want to see if there is anything better because they don't want to "settle" for something, when something else might be better. It basically relates to commitment issues, and if your girlfriend/wife says anything like this when you're out with her, you need to take them aside and ask them if there's anything wrong with the relationship. If not, tell her which dress you think looks the best on her, because that's also what women are usually looking for: the guy's opinion on what they think looks best.

Why are women's breasts so coveted, desired, etc by men? What kind of magic do they have that simply just attracts guys and makes them want to grope said breasts so much?

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

I myself have asked this question and I'm not sure what they answer is, though I can offer my opinion. I think guys are attracted to breasts mainly for the reasoning that they help the woman look desirable to the man. Bras push them up, shirts help push them out, and they make the woman look, as I said, desirable to the man. But don't take it as truth as this is just my opinion?

How do I shot web? How I mine for fish?

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

idk, lol

No comments: