Friday, November 23, 2007

Welcome To The Fallen Knight’s Fanzine!( 2007)

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new home for The Fallen Knights Fanzine. Some of you may know me from my other blog, or another website or forum. The purpose of the Fallen Knights Fanzine will be different from TheLoneKnight in that the primary focus here will be on reviews,articles,interviews,news, and more. While I have done a few reviews and articles at my other blog, they will have a greater chance to take center stage here. Also unlike my other blog, I am planning to make this a collaborative effort at some point with other writers and contributers. For now though, I am just glad to get this thing started.

Once again, I would like to extend a huge thank you to Chris and Marsha at Blogging4Life for graciously hosting me.

Within the near future, I am planning to open a new forum dedicated to Fanzine discussions for greater community interaction with us. Once it is up, you can expect to find a link here.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you continue to visit and maybe offer some comments or feedack! Till next time, I will see ya around.

No comments: