Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nothing too important…read if you’d like? :)

Well, this is just me, Lu, posting. I’m really not up to much. I got about 20 mins. to head out the door to give my friend, Steve, a ride home. There, we’ll play the very awesome game, Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune. We played the game last night and it literally plays out like a movie…so, in a very broad sense, it’s like an interactive movie! Let’s see…what else did I do today? Well, I rented two movies: Skeleton Key and MaxedOut. I’ve already seen Skeleton Key, but dammit all, I just love the movie…and I’ve not seen MaxedOut, but I like movies of its ilk. I used to own Skeleton Key, as a matter of fact–UNTIL IT CAME UP MISSING, THAT IS! I came unto this realization of its absence when I was thinking of what movie I wanted to watch of my 200+ DVD collection one night…Skeleton Key instantly came to mind. And unfortunately, much to my chagrin, the damned thing was missing…so, my mother and I, tonight, wanted to see if The Brave One, starring Jodie Foster, was out on DVD so that we could possibly rent from Hollywood (piss off, Blockbuster!), but sure enough, it wasn’t available. Whilst rummaging through the Horror section, I harked back about how those several months ago I wanted to watch Skeleton Key and it being misplaced. And, lo and behold! the movie was in stock! So…that’s how I came upon Skeleton Key afterward deciding on getting MaxedOut. I think I’ll watch Skeleton Key first, as I like those nights where I have trouble sleeping at night, lol.

No comments: